Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form Application Process 2022
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form Application Process – Check Below:
Ghana Prisons Service invites disciplined, hardworking and goal oriented applicants in specified areas from suitable and qualified Ghanaians who are interested in public safety through safe custody, welfare, reformation and reintegration of prisoners into the society for recruitment and enlistment.
All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only.
- Purchase an e-voucher at any GCB Bank Limited across the country at the cost of Fifty Ghana Cedis [GH50.00] only.
- Give your full official name (Applicant) at the point of purchase.
- Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.prisons.gov.gh.services (The SN and PIN can be used to print a summary of your application online).
- Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail and text messages only.
- Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
RECRUITMENT AND ENLISTMENT PROCESS
Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, accommodation and other expenses throughout the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants who meet the initial requirements will be short-listed and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for the following:
- Physical and Body screening
- Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
- Artisans, sportsmen/women and bandsmen who are successful in item 2 above will undertake a competency based test in Accra.
- Results submitted during the application process shall be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies hence Applicants who present false documents would be arrested and prosecuted.
- Applicants who are successful in  above will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- Applicants who are cleared of criminal records would be invited to commence training.
- Sales of e-voucher commence on 19th February and Ends on 9th March, 2022.
- Online registration starts on 21st February and ends on 12th March, 2022.
- The Ghana Prisons Service is an equal opportunity employer, hence applicantsMUST refuse offers from “connection men”. Do not pay money to anyone.
4 Apart from applicants with Diploma in Registered General/Psychiatric Nursing and Agriculture who will be appropriately placed, all other applicants shall start from Second Class Officer Rank after completion of training.
- Apart from Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons, Doctors of Optometry and Pharmacists who will be appropriately placed, all other graduates shall start from Assistant Superintendent of Prisons (ASP) after completion of training.
- Artisans, bandsmen and sportsmen/women who are selected will assemble at the Prison Officers Training School in Accra for practical test. The date and time would be communicated to them in course of the recruitment process.
For further information, please log onto the Ghana Prisons Service Website: www.prisons.gov.gh.services