Teachers Service Commission TSC Portal
Teachers Service Commission TSC Portal – Check Below:
To access the TSC Recruitment Portal, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://services.tsc.go.ke/Auth/register.php
2. Enter your ID number
3. Enter your phone number
4. Lastly, enter your email address and click on ‘Register’
1. Go to https://services.tsc.go.ke/Auth/login.php
2. Enter your ID number
3. Enter your password
4. Click on ‘LOG IN”
Download all TSC’s Guidelines for Recruitment HERE
Recruitment and Selection
Recruitment of teachers by the Commission is demand driven and has been decentralized to TSC County for primary schools and Board of Management for post-primary institutions.
Process of recruitment and selection
- The Commission will advertise available vacancies and interested candidates will be required to submit application forms to the county/institutions where they would wish to be considered for employment.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to appear before the recruitment panel.
- Successful candidates will fill employment forms.
- Agents will submit completed forms and merit lists to TSC headquarters
The Commission will vet the recruitment documents in accordance with the guidelines and:
- Inform the recruiting agents of the outcome of the vetting process.
- Issue appointment letters to successful candidates. Failure to take up the appointment within the stipulated period will automatically lead to cancellation of appointment.
Aggrieved candidates may channel their grievances to the Commission within two weeks from selection date.
The Teachers Service Commission Act 2012 Article 237 requires the commission to register all qualified teachers before they can teach in any public or private institution. A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of all registered teachers will be published every year.
Applicants are required to apply for registration online and the user-guide is also available.
One should scan and upload the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates
- National identity card
- Bank slip
- One passport size photo
- KRA pin
- GP69 form
- Certificate of good conduct
- Entry and work permit for non-Kenyans.
TEACHER REGISTRATION APPLICATION GUIDE
- To Register for TSC Number as a teacher, visit https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Click on the New Teacher registration module.
- When you click on the New Registration Module you will be taken to the screen where you type:
- ID No. /Passport
- your surname
- Type your ID number and surname, click on the button “Next” to move to the next screen.
- Click NEXT button to move to the next screen after filling all the provided fields.
- Click on the “Add” button at the top right corner, a screen appears where you choose the scanned documents and
- Click “Upload” after choosing the document to be added and a screen appears with the message in blue “File Uploaded!”
- Click on the “Back” button at the left top corner to upload the other documents and once all the documents are added click “next “on the form.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next form of page.
- Click on the “Action” button to make the fields active for typing. After clicking on the action button choose
the type of document to upload from the drop-down list and attach the scanned documents.
- Once the document is attached, click “Upload” and a screen appear with the words “File uploaded!!”.
- Click “next” to move to the next form.
- Select mode of payment.
- Type in the pay- in slip number.
- Save and finalize after filling all the required fields.
For registration, one is required to deposit Ksh 1,060 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking. (KSh 1,000 is a non-refundable registration fee and ksh 60 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC).
For application for a duplicate certificate, one is required to deposit KSh 2,060 (KSh 2,000 is a non-refundable application fee and ksh 60 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC).
The amounts are payable to:
National Bank of Kenya Ltd,
Harambee Avenue branch,
Account Name: TSC-Secretariat
Account Number: 01001005707400
*Only original documents should be scanned
For more information and inquiries, contact Teachers Service Commission through the contact details below:
Teachers Service Commission – Kenya
Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill
020 289 2000
0722 208 552
0777 208 552