Teachers Service Commission TSC KRA Pin
Teachers Service Commission TSC KRA Pin – Check Below:
The Teachers Service Commission Act 2012 Article 237, requires the commission to register all qualified teachers before they can teach in any public or private institution. A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of all registered teachers will be published every year.
Applicants are required to apply for registration online and the user-guide is also available.
One should scan and upload the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates
- National identity card
- One passport size photo
- KRA pin
- GP69 form
- Certificate of good conduct
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
For New Registration a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1050/- paid during the process through E-Citizen government payment methods (MPesa, Airtel Money, KCB Cash,Equity Cash, E-Agent), is required before submitting your application.
For Duplicate Certificate Application, a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 2050/- paid during the process through E-Citizen government payment methods (MPesa, Airtel Money, KCB Cash,Equity Cash, E-Agent), is required before submitting your application.
*Only original documents should be scanned
To access the TSC Recruitment Portal, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://services.tsc.go.ke/Auth/register.php
2. Enter your ID number
3. Enter your phone number
4. Lastly, enter your email address and click on ‘Register’
1. Go to https://services.tsc.go.ke/Auth/login.php
2. Enter your ID number
3. Enter your password
4. Click on ‘LOG IN”
Download all TSC’s Guidelines for Recruitment HERE
Recruitment and Selection
Recruitment of teachers by the Commission is demand driven and has been decentralized to TSC County for primary schools and Board of Management for post-primary institutions.
Process of recruitment and selection
- The Commission will advertise available vacancies and interested candidates will be required to submit application forms to the county/institutions where they would wish to be considered for employment.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to appear before the recruitment panel.
- Successful candidates will fill employment forms.
- Agents will submit completed forms and merit lists to TSC headquarters
The Commission will vet the recruitment documents in accordance with the guidelines and:
- Inform the recruiting agents of the outcome of the vetting process.
- Issue appointment letters to successful candidates. Failure to take up the appointment within the stipulated period will automatically lead to cancellation of appointment.
Aggrieved candidates may channel their grievances to the Commission within two weeks from selection date.
This applies to teachers who have attained 60 years. A notice will be issued two years before the date of retirement. The Commission may issue a shorter retirement notice under special circumstances.
Upon receipt of the retirement notice a teacher shall;
- Promptly forward all the required documents listed in the notice.
- Indicate full particulars of his/her bank account in the bank forms.
- Commute a fraction of his/her pension up to a quarter.
- Confirm Tax status with KRA and settle any tax liabilities.
For more information and inquiries, contact Teachers Service Commission through the contact details below:
Teachers Service Commission – Kenya
Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill
020 289 2000
0722 208 552
0777 208 552