Teachers Service Commission TSC Email Activation
Teachers Service Commission TSC Email Activation – Check Below:
Step by Step guide to activate your Official TSC Email
Open the TSC portal http://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/ on any browser.
Fill in your TSC NO. and click Next.
Fill in your ID Number and click Verify.
Complete your unique Question and click Verify.
Click on View my Credentials to acquire your Email and Temporary Password.
After hitting the View my Credentials button a few details will appear on the screen. i.e: your user email and temporary password.
Take note of your user email and temporary password since this will be needed to access your portal.
Above all this information there is a login at Office.com, click on Office.com.
Fill in the username (your username will be your email address and the name used while on
the portal) you acquired in step 6 above. Then press the next button.
As a security precaution, you will be required to add more information as a Security for
your account. Click on Next
- Use the scroll to search for Kenya (+254).
- Key in your phone number and check the TEXT ME A CODE
- Click next to verify your phone number.
- Key in the code from your phone and click on Next to successfully secure your account
- Once the Verification is done Click NEXT to complete a password reset
- Key in your Temporary Password and your New password
- Once you have Reset your password click on Sign in to access your Office 365 account
- Welcome to your Office 365 Account.
Circular – Activation and Use of Official Emails and Virtual Meetings Platforms.pdf
Download PDF Here
ALL: DIRECTOR, CEMASTEA
DIRECTOR, KENYA INSTITUTE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
DIRECTOR, KENYA INSTITUTE FOR THE BLIND
PRINCIPALS, TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGES
PRINCIPALS, SECONDARY SCHOOLS
HEAD TEACHERS, PRIMARY SCHOOLS
UPSCALING OF ONLINE SERVICES FOR TEACHERS
In its 2019-2023 Strategic Plan, the Commission identified Reforms and Innovation in the provision of teaching services as its strategic focus area aimed at improving service delivery to its employees and stakeholders. In this regard, the Commission has successfully migrated services related to recruitment and promotions of teachers to an online system. Accordingly, there will be no manual applications for recruitment and promotion of teachers with effect from 1st March, 2021.
To this end, applications for transfer shall be accessed through the Commission’s website at www.tsc.go.ke as per the attached schedule while the mode and manner of application for both recruitment and promotion will be communicated in the adverts whenever there is a vacancy.
Further, the Commission has introduced an e-platform for official emails, virtual meetings and remote learning. The platform targets all teachers employed by the Commission and those undergoing internship programmes.
The platform will be used in the following instances: –
- For official communication between the Commission and teachers including transmission of official letters, Circulars, Pay-slips and responses to teachers’ inquiries amongst
- To promote the usage of e-learning at no
- To support and promote the usage of virtual meetings. Institutions can therefore use the platform to hold virtual meetings while teachers will be able to create peer groups to carry out learning activities including mentoring and
- All Heads of Institutions and teachers including those on internship are required to activate their email accounts provided on the platform and use it for all communications to the Commission. The official email will take the format of the teacher’s name, the last two digits of the TSC number @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke.
- The detailed procedure on how to activate the system is provided in the user guidelines attached to this circular and may also be accessed through the Commission’s
- The Commission’s ICT field officers will be available to assist in the activation of the Heads of Institutions may use the ICT champions to sensitize teachers in their institutions and provide any needed technical support.
- In addition to an official personal account, heads of institutions are to open a separate head-of-institution This address will be available to subsequent heads of institutions for continuity.
- Heads of institutions shall update the teachers official email address and registered personal mobile phone number in the Teacher Management Information System (TMIS) within 30 days after all teachers in the institution have activated their
Further, users may seek help on activation of the email, virtual meetings and remote learning through the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org. All other normal queries and/or issues, to be sent to email@example.com.
The exercise of activating the emails takes effect from 15th February, 2021 and will close on 30th April, 2021. Upon the expiry of the registration window, all emails outside the e-platform shall not be acted upon.
TSC County Directors and Sub County Directors are directed to ensure that the contents of this circular are disseminated to all teachers serving under their respective jurisdictions.
- NANCY NJERI MACHARIA, CBS SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Dr. Belio R. Kipsang, CBS Principal Secretary
State Department of Early Learning and Basic Education Ministry of Education
P.O Box 30040-00100
Mr. Jerome Ochieng Principal Secretary
Ministry of Information, Communications & Telecommunication State Department of ICT & Innovation
TSC REGIONAL DIRECTORS
TSC COUNTY DIRECTORS & TSC SUB-COUNTY DIRECTORS