Pentecost University College (PUC) Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Pentecost University College PUC Admission Requirements – Check Below:
Professional and Short Courses
The following minimum admission requirements are compulsory for Candidates wishing to apply for professional and short courses at PentVars.
Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
Category A: Applicants below 27 years
Passes in SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level English and Mathematics or its equivalent.
Category B: Applicants at 27 years or above
Applicants must have two (2) years relevant work experience and must pass an interview conducted by the college.
Association of Business Executives, UK (ABE)
Diploma 4 (Certificate) Level
- Applicant should have passed SSSCE/WASSSCE.
- Applicants with minimal qualification and working experience can also apply.
Higher Diploma 5A (Diploma I)
- Applicants must have passed the ABE Certificate Level.
- Alternatively, applicants must have passed at GBCE/RSA III/LCC III/DBS/ Technician Part III or any certificate equivalent to three “A” level passes.
Higher Diploma 5B (Diploma II)
All entrants must have passed Diploma I of any ABE programme.
Graduate Diploma 6 (Advanced Diploma)
The advanced Diploma is equivalent to a University degree. The requirement to this stage is mainly based on the following:
- BTEC, HND, or ABE Diploma II, ICA/ACCA II, CIM Diploma, CIPS Diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants who have GCE ‘A’ Level passes and working experience at the managerial level will be admitted.
Postgraduate Diploma 7
- Holders of the ABE Advanced Diploma in Business management
- Holders of ABE advanced Diploma in another programme
- Degree holders in related subject areas.
- Holders of other internationally recognized relevant qualification at NQF level 6
- Applicants with five years relevant senior management work experience
Applicants for any of the degree programmes of study at PUC are required to have one of the following minimum entry requirements.
Six (6) passes including:
- Core English,
- Core Mathematics
- and either Integrated Science
- or Social Studies
- and three (3) Electives in relevant subjects
Applicants should have an aggregate score of 6 – 24 in the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations.
Six (6) Credits including:
- Core English,
- Core Mathematics
- and either Integrated Science or Social Studies
- and three (3) Electives in relevant subjects
Applicants should have an aggregate score of 6 – 36 in the WASSCE as interpreted below:
Both SSSCE and WASSSCE Holders
Candidates with a combination of the two grading systems shall be treated on case-by-case basis.
‘A’ Level Holders
Five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level Examination, including:
- English Language
- and Mathematics
- and Three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- A pass in the General paper is required.
Must be at least 27 years old and above at the time of submitting the application, must have at least five years relevant work experience and must pass a written examination and an interview conducted by the College for mature students.
Please check here for details; https://pentvars.edu.gh/admissions/mature-applicants on the Matured Entrants Examination.
Other Certificate Holders
- City and Guilds
- Senior Stenography certificate
- Private Secretary
- and any other Certificates in related subject deemed equivalent to the above mentioned certificates can also apply to be considered on merit
Diploma and Professional Certificate Holders
- HND in related subjects
- ABE Certificate or higher qualification with CREDIT scores in English and Mathematics
- ICA part 1 or higher qualification
- CIM Certificate or higher qualification
- CA part 1 or higher qualification
- ICSA part 1 or higher qualification
- RSA part III
- LCCI part III
- City and Guilds part III.
- WAEC Commercial Diploma and any other Diploma
- or Certificate in related subject area, which the University deems equivalent to the above mentioned certificates, can also apply.
GRADUATE SCHOOL Admission Requirements
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed PUC Graduate application form
- Certified copies of your first degree certificate
- CV or resume in English (this applies to applicants from non-English speaking countries)
- Original academic transcript
- Two (2) reference letters
- Two (2) passport photographs
- English Language Certificates or other evidence of proficiency in English
- A valid email address
- A valid phone number
NOTE: Upon completion of the downloaded forms, applicants are required to purchase a banker’s draft of GHC 100.00 payable to the Pentecost University College Graduate School.
Prerequisite MCOM CoursesStudents who have not completed appropriate business courses as part of a prior degree are required to audit preliminary undergraduate courses in business administration while taking the programme. The purpose is to build on essential foundation knowledge required for successful completion of masters in business administration.
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTA Master of Business Administration or Commerce degree shall be conferred on students who successfully satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 66 credit hours
- Pass all required courses in the chosen programme
- Complete and pass a Long Essay
- Obtain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 or more.
- Fulfill 75% attendance to Servant Leadership and Practitioners’ Forum
- Candidates shall be considered for graduation upon approval of results and performance by the Academic Board of the University and the appointed External Examiners.
a. Mode of certification
Certificates are awarded based on the academic performance of the students.
b. The certificate awarding institution
All certificates will be issued by the University of Ghana, our affiliate institution.
Download graduate admission form with link: http://www.pentvars.edu.gh/images/admissionforms/PGADMFORM.pdf
Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
Where Is University Of Ghana Located
Where Is University Of Ghana
When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
How To Contact University Of Ghana
Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
When Was University Of Ghana Established
When Was University Of Ghana Built
Which University In Ghana Is The Best
What Is University Of Ghana
Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
Who Built University Of Ghana
Who Established University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School
University Of Ghana Courses
University Of Ghana Address
University Of Ghana Graduate School
University Of Ghana Mis Web
University Of Ghana Medical Centre
University Of Ghana Grading System
University Of Ghana Law School
University Of Ghana Courses Offered
University Of Ghana Logo
University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Admission
University Of Ghana Admission List
University Of Ghana Admission Forms
University Of Ghana Application
University Of Ghana Admission Office
University Of Ghana Anthem
University Of Ghana Admissions 2021
University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
The University Of Ghana
The University Of Ghana Medical School
The University Of Ghana Business School
Requirements Of The University Of Ghana Law School
Is The University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Are The University Of Ghana Forms Out
The Best University Of Ghana
Courses At The University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School Short Courses
University Of Ghana Balme Library
Pentecost University College PUC Admission Requirements
University Of Ghana Business Courses
University Of Ghana Business School Contact
University Of Ghana Business School Emba
University Of Ghana Business School Mba Fees
University Of Ghana Cut Off Points
University Of Ghana Courses And Requirements
University Of Ghana Contact
University Of Ghana College Of Education
University Of Ghana Accra City Campus
University Of Ghana Computer Science Requirements
University Of Ghana Distance Learning
University Of Ghana Diploma Courses
University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees
University Of Ghana Diploma Admission List
University Of Ghana Department Of Psychology