Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Forms 2021/2022
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Forms 2021 academic year | You will get all the application details to apply to Manaata College of Midwifery.
NOTE: Applications are in progress. Visit the admission office of the nursing training college in order to purchase the forms and apply.
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Process and Requirements
Below are the admission process and requirements
- Complete Application Form
- Application form with necessary documents received by Admissions office.
- Application Assessed.
- Interview and Decision Made
- Offer Letter given
- Enrolled on Programme
Manaata College of Midwifery 2021/2022 Admission Requirements
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-D) in any in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better comprising (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.
|Generals Arts Option||
|Home Economics Option||
Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both cases
Private Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana