Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Forms 2022/2023
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Forms 2022 academic year | You will get all the application details to apply to Manaata College of Midwifery.
NOTE: Applications are in progress. Visit the admission office of the nursing training college in order to purchase the forms and apply.
See also – Nursing Training College Admission Requirements
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Process and Requirements
Below are the admission process and requirements
- Complete Application Form
- Application form with necessary documents received by Admissions office.
- Application Assessed.
- Interview and Decision Made
- Offer Letter given
- Enrolled on Programme
Manaata College of Midwifery 2022/2023 Admission Requirements
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-D) in any in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better comprising (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.
|Generals Arts Option||
|Home Economics Option||
Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both cases
2022/2023 Admission Forms For Private Universities
2022/2023 Admission Forms For Technical Universities/Poly