2022/2023 RMU Undergraduate Admission Form- BSc. Nautical Science Is Out
RMU Undergraduate Admission-BSc. Nautical Science Is Out…..Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year commencing SEPTEMBER 2022.
- UNDERGRADUATE 4-YEAR B.Sc. PROGRAMMES
B.Sc. NAUTICAL SCIENCE (A programme to pursue a career as Ship Captain)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO holders: Applicants must have credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in three elective Subjects which must include Physics and Elective Mathematics with an aggregate score of not less than 36 on the WASSCE scale or not less than 24 on the SSSCE/NECO Scales or better.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicants must have credits in at least five (5) G.C.E ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three (3) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects one of which must be Mathematics.
Other Qualifications: Other qualifications including;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each of the relevant subjects.
- Combined IGCSE and Cambridge – GCE ‘A’ and ‘O’ levels holders must have three relevant subjects at the Cambridge ‘A’ Levels, in addition to at least five (5) passes including English and Mathematics at the Cambridge ‘O’ Level.
- American Grades 12 with a Final Grade Point of at least 3.0.
- City & Guilds Technician Part 3 and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc. in relevant subjects which are equivalent to the SSSCE/WASSCE or the GCE will be considered.
- HND Holders: HND holders in relevant Engineering programmes would be considered.
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO holders: Applicants must have six  passes (A1-D7/A-D) in all subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and a minimum of C6 in three (3) passes in relevant subjects (e.g. Elective Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Applied Electricity, Geography etc).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicant must have credits in at least five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects. (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Applied Electricity etc).
Other Qualifications including;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each of the relevant subjects,
- American Grades 12 with a Final Grade Point of at least 3.0.
- Combined IGCSE and Cambridge – GCE (Cambridge) – ‘A’ and ‘O’ levels must have two relevant subjects at the Cambridge ‘A’ Levels and in addition must have five (5) passes including English and Mathematics at the Cambridge ‘O’ Level.
- City and Guilds Technician Part II and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc. in relevant subjects which are equivalent to the SSSCE/WASSCE/NECO or the GCE will be considered.
Target Group: Diploma in Marine Engineering and Nautical Science programmes are ideal for those interested in developing Professional Careers in the Merchant Marine and Oil & Gas Industry.
- All candidates must satisfy specific Departmental requirements in addition to the general requirements.
- Final Admission onto all programmes are based on successful completion of physical and medical examinations at the Regional Maritime University Sick Bay.
NOTE: i. Candidates for these programmes must equally meet the conditions for Cadetship training.
ii. Candidates for these programmes have very bright opportunity for ready employment as Cadets on board ships of very renowned companies. These companies will also offer full employment as Officers on board their vessels after acquisition of certificate of competency.
- MATURE STUDENTS’ ENTRY ROUTE (ALL PROGRAMMES)
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old, and would have to show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth, which is at least 5 years old at the time of application.
- Applicant must also pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the University in (English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test).
- Applicants intending to offer any of the programmes listed above must have a science background.
NOTE: The Mature Entrance Examinations will be held on Friday, 10th August, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
[I] DOMESTIC APPLICANTS
All applicants for the 2022/2023 Academic Year admissions are required to use the Regional Maritime University [RMU] online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
[a] Make appropriate payment as indicated below at the various sales centers for the RMU
- B.Sc. Programmes: GH¢150.00 or $50.00
- Diploma programmes: GH¢120.00 or $40.00
[i] Regional Maritime University, Nungua – Accra, Cash Office
[ii] All Branches of the Ghana Commercial Bank
[iii] All Branches of Ecobank [foreign and local]
[iv] All Regional and District Post Offices across Ghana
[b] The E-Voucher contains the Pin and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
[c] Access the online form by visiting the University’s online admissions portal at www.rmu.edu.gh/admissions soon after payment.
[d] A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED.
[e] Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can be viewed, but cannot be edited.
[f] Applicants must print out application summary; attach transcripts, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be forwarded to the Academic Registrar.
[g] Candidates are strongly advised to visit Courier Companies in their Countries for assistance towards the return of the application documents [see g].
[h] The application documents as specified in [g] above should be addressed to:
The Academic Registrar
Regional Maritime University
Post Office Box GP 1115
Accra – Ghana
[II] INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
[a] Log onto the admission portal : www.rmu.edu.gh/admissions
[b] Click on International Applications and follow the instructions displayed on the page for the completion of the form.
[c] Applicants must print out application summary, attach transcripts, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be sent to the Academic Registrar.
The closing dates for submission of applications are 29th June, 2022 for Matured Applicants and 31st August, 2022 for Regular and Weekend applicants. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the deadline. Mature Entrance Examinations would be held on Friday, 10th August, 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone Numbers : +233 302 714070 / 712343 / 712775
Fax Numbers : +233 302 714070 / 712047
E-mail Address : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
2. Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
3. Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
4. RMU Undergraduate Admission-BSc. Nautical Science Is Out
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
5. Where Is University Of Ghana Located
6. Where Is University Of Ghana
7. When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
8. RMU Undergraduate Admission-BSc. Nautical Science Is Out
When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
9. Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
10. Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
11. Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
12. Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
13. Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
14. How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
15. How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
16. How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
17. How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
18. How To Contact University Of Ghana
19. Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
20. Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
21. When Was University Of Ghana Established
22. When Was University Of Ghana Built
23. Which University In Ghana Is The Best
24. What Is University Of Ghana
25. Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
26. Who Built University Of Ghana
27. Who Established University Of Ghana
28. University Of Ghana Business School
29. University Of Ghana Courses
30. University Of Ghana Address
31. University Of Ghana Graduate School
32. University Of Ghana Mis Web
33. University Of Ghana Medical Centre
34. University Of Ghana Grading System
35. University Of Ghana Law School
36. University Of Ghana Courses Offered
40. University Of Ghana Admission
41. University Of Ghana Admission List
42. University Of Ghana Admission Forms
43. University Of Ghana Application
44. University Of Ghana Admission Office
45. University Of Ghana Anthem
46. University Of Ghana Admissions
47. University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
48. University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
49. University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
2. Ghana School Of Law Admission Forms
3. RMU Undergraduate Admission-BSc. Nautical Science Is Out
University of Cape Coast Admission Forms
4. University Of Ghana Admission Forms
5. Ghana Institute Of Languages Admission Forms
6. RMU Undergraduate Admission-BSc. Nautical Science Is Out
Ghana Institute of Journalism Admission Forms
7. University Of Professional Studies, Accra Admission Form
8. University of Education Winneba Admission Forms
9. University for Development Studies Admission Forms
10. University Of Mines and Technology Admission Forms
11. University of Health and Allied Sciences Admission Forms
12. University of Energy and Natural Resources Admission Forms
13. Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Admission Form
Admission Forms For Private Universities
14. Ashesi University College Admission Form
15. Pentecost University College (PUC) Admission Form
15. Presbyterian University Admission Form
16. Methodist University College Ghana MUCG Admission Form
17. All Nations University College ANUC Admission Form
18. Regional Maritime University RMU Admission Form
19. Catholic Institute of Business and Technology CIBT Admission Form
20. Central University (CU) Admission Forms
21. Lancaster University Ghana LUG Admission Forms
22. Knutsford University College Admission Forms
23. Islamic University College Ghana IUCG Admission Forms
24. Christian Service University College CSUC Admission Forms
25. Catholic University College of Ghana CUCG Admission Forms
26. Valley View University VVU Admission Forms
27. Wisconsin International University College Admission Forms is Out
Admission Forms For Technical Universities/Poly
28. Accra Technical University ATU Admission Forms
29. Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Forms
30. Cape Coast Technical University CCTU Admission Forms
31. Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms
32. Koforidua Technical University KTU Admission Forms
33. Kumasi Technical University KSTU Admission Forms
34. Sunyani Technical University STU Admission Forms
36. Takoradi Technical University TTU Admission Forms
37. Tamale Technical University (TaTu) Admission Forms