University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees 2023
University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees 2023 | University Of Ghana has released the Distance Learning tuition Fees for 2023 academic year. See details of University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees 2023 below…
Mature Student Admissions in to Distance Education Programme
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
SCHOOL OF CONTINUING AND DISTANCE EDUCATION
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
MATURE STUDENT ADMISSIONS INTO
DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Registration for the second batch of the University of Ghana mature access course for the academic year starts on Monday, August 8, 2023. Successful applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations:
Bachelor of Arts subject combinations
· Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
· Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
· Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
· Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
· Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
· Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
· Diploma in Youth and Development
· Diploma in Adult Education
· Diploma in Public Administration
· Diploma in Librarianship
· Diploma in Accounting
– Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
– Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
– Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana; at all its Learning Centres across the country.
Applicants should take note of the following:
– Tutorials will be held online through the University Learning Management System (SAKAI).
– The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢500.00. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
– Payment for these should be made into UG Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
– Applicants should register online at the University of Ghana Website or through https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/mature.
– Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
– The dates for the Access Course are:
Saturday, August 20 – Sunday, August 21, 2023
Saturday, August 27 – Sunday, August 28, 2023 Saturday, September 3 – Sunday, September 4, 2023 Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 11, 2023
The entrance examination will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2023.
For further information, visit the University’s website: www.ug.edu.gh or contact us on any of the following numbers or email addresses:
College Academic Office: 0503899803, 0552996775, 0264410136
Department of Distance Education: 0303938855, 0302956122, Email: email@example.com
Accra 0303944582 030 3970282
Tema 024 4818069
Kumasi 024 4743510
Sunyani 035 2027153 035 2026734 0244453440
Wa 020 6982380
Tsito/Ho 0201885987 0249528434
Bolgatanga 020 5191313
Cape Coast 033 2132100
Please note that this is the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course. All other advertised courses have not been sanctioned by the University. Only candidates who participate in the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course will be eligible to take the entrance examination.
Admission Forms For Private Universities
Admission Forms For Technical Universities/Poly