Teacher Service Commission TSC License 2023-2024
Teacher Service Commission TSC License – Read full details below:
The Teacher Service Commission TSC License
OPEN TENDER (RESERVED FOR WOMEN)
TENDER NAME: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MANAGE ENGINE LICENSE
TENDER CLOSING/OPENING DATE THURSDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2021 TENDER CLOSING/OPENING TIME: 9.00 A.M.
PROCURING ENTITY: TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION
CONTRACT NAME AND DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MANAGE ENGINE LICENSE
- The Teachers Service Commission invites sealed tenders for the for SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MANAGE ENGINE
- Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method Open Tender using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualiﬁed and interested business enterprises.
- Qualiﬁed and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during ofﬁce hours [8.00 am to 4.00] pm at the Teachers Service Commission Supply Chain office located at Second Floor Podium
- Complete tender document may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non- refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000 payable to the Teachers Service Commission at National Bank of Kenya Account No. 01001000905000, Harambee Avenue Branch or Bankers Cheque and present the bank slip to TSC Cash office for official receipt. Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the Website tsc.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke. Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
- Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website tsc.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke Tenderers who download the tender document should forward their particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate any further clariﬁcation or addendum.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents
- Completed tenders must be delivered to the tender box located at Teachers Service Commission Podium Wing Ground floor on or before THURSDAY 2ND December, 2021 at 00am. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
- Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time speciﬁed above or any deadline date and time speciﬁed later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Only one Firm’s Representative will be allowed to attend the opening in order to adhere to Covid -19
- Late tenders will be
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 120 days from the closing date of the
- The addresses referred to above are:
- Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents: Teachers Service Commission
P.O. BOX Private Bag, 00100 – Nairobi.
Upper Hill, Kilimanjaro Road,
TSC Building – SCMS Division 2nd Floor-Podium Wing
Attn. Deputy Director (SCMS)
- Address for Submission of Tenders
Commission Secretary/Chief Executive Teachers Service Commission
P.O. BOX Private Bag, 00100 Nairobi.
Or Deposited in the Tender Box located at TSC Building- Podium Wing, Ground Floor – Upper Hill, Kilimanjaro Road,
- Contacts Details
Deputy Director (Supply Chain Management Division) TSC Building
2nd floor podium wing
Telephone No: 0202892301 or 0208079033
- Address for Opening of Tenders Teachers Service Commission Upper Hill, Kilimanjaro Road,
TSC Building-Podium Wing, Ground Floor
COMMISSION SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION
For more information and inquiries, contact Teachers Service Commission through the contact details below:
Teachers Service Commission – Kenya
Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill
020 289 2000
0722 208 552
0777 208 552