Nkoranza Senior Technical School Uniform
Nkoranza Senior Technical School Uniform – See Details Below:
All students at Nkoranza Senior Technical School are expected to abide by our uniform code. There are no exceptions. Uniforms should be neat, clean, and in good repair. Students’ personal appearance should reflect a respect for their school and the community. Students are expected to dress in a manner that is not distracting to teachers and/or other students. Hats/caps are not permitted. Teachers should be proactive in making parents/students aware of these rules if students are not coming to school appropriately dressed.
Shoes should be well fitting, completely attached to the feet and must conform to the dress code. Bare feet or slippers are not allowed.
- Boys’ Party and Play Moccasins, Loafers, or Slip-On – (leather or suede)
- Labeling: All items of clothing must be clearly labeled with the student’s full name.
- Condition: Uniforms should be in good condition and not be ripped or in obvious disrepair. The length of the girl’s skirt must be no shorter than three inches above the back creases of the knee.
- Cold Weather: Classic Navy Sweaters – with Nkoranza Senior Technical School embroidered logo (mandatory). No other sweaters or outerwear is permitted.
General Guidelines for all:
JEWELRY, MAKE-UP & HAIR
- No jewelry is to be worn with the uniform or brought to school.
- Only watches and small, students earrings (for girls) for pierced ears are permitted.? Make up and/or nail polish are not to be worn to school.
- Boys: Hair must be neat and cut short – No designs or Unprescribed hair style is permitted
- Girls: Hair accessories should remain in keeping with the uniform –, . No beads or hair extensions in single braids are permitted.
- Sneakers are required for all PE classes – shoe laced sneakers are permitted.