Gbewaa College of Education Admission Form 2020/2021
Gbewaa College of Education Admission Form 2020/2021 – See details below to apply:
Admission Requirement :
To qualify for admission to the College, a prospective candidate shall have a minimum requirement of:
An aggregate of Six (6) credit passes (A1 – C6), made up of Three (3) Core subjects and Three (3) Electives subjects. The three core (3) subjects must be English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. Social Studies may substitute integrated science in the case of students who apply to do the French programme or its equivalent in SSSCE.
A pass in an Access Course, may be organized for candidates who have a weak grade in one of the following core subjects: English, Mathematics and Science.
NOTE: Admission requirement is subject to NCTE regulations, hence, subject to review as and when necessary.
Upon admitting candidates, each student is expected to pay his/her registration fee in FULL as and when may be stipulated by the College. Continuing students shall also pay their fees at the beginning of each semester in FULL.
Failure to meet the deadline for payment of registration fee may be considered a candidates’ loss of admission. In the case of continuing students a penalty of cash amount shall be charged on the student per day or otherwise decided
Gbewaa College of Education 2020/2021 Admission Form will be released in April 2020. Applicants will need to buy the application e-voucher and apply online.
Read the application procedure and requirements below.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
Gbewaa College of Education Admission Application Procedure and Requirements
Applicants will first make a payment of the application fee into the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any Branch of
- UniBank (Ghana) Ltd.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash,Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash or MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The CoE Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education Admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to:
The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check and verify the results of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
Public Colleges Of Education In Ghana