University of Professional Studies, Accra UPSA Hostel Accommodation Application Form & Procedures – 2022
UPSA Hostel Accommodation -Application, Requirements and guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UPSA Hostel Accommodation Application
This is to inform all the students of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) that the hostel accommodation application procedures have been released for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UPSA HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION APPLICATION PROCEDURES
UPSA Students wishing to secure bed in the UPSA Hostel must take note of the following:
- Application for bed in the UPSA Hostel for the 2022/2023 academic year shall be done through the university’s online hostel management system @ upsahostel.com.
- The application process starts on 26th June 2022.
- Beds shall be allocated on the basis of halls that students are affiliated to; and
- Students must familiarize with the hostel facility and related fees for the 2022/2023 academic year, published on the university’s website @ upsa.edu.gh, before proceeding to apply for a bed.
Procedure for Application for Bed in the UPSA Hostel for the 1st Semester:
- Logon to upsahostel.com;
- Login with your INDEX NUMBER as username and DATE OF BIRTH as password for first login.
NB: The format for the date of birth is: mm-dd-yy, that is, month of birth followed by day of birth followed by the last 2 digits of year of birth. The total number of digits for the date of birth should be 6. Thus 1st January 1995 becomes 010195
- Upload a clear and formal passport picture of yourself;
- Edit your phone number and email address if they are not functional;
- Book a room of preference provided the room is in your hall of affiliation and then proceed to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Tenancy Agreement;
- Proceed to make payment of the designated hostel facility user fee and related charges for the selected room, in any networked branch of Access Bank;
- Proceed immediately to disburse the payment on the University’s Interpay Platform at interpayafrica.com/upsa/student as follows:
- UPSA hostel facility fee;
- Hall dues : Yaa Asantewaa/Opoku Ampomah/Liberty or Mandela (select which hall is applicable);
- UPSA hostel refundable deposit for damages; and
- UPSA hostel initial electricity credit.
NB: Please take note that failure to make payment and disbursement within 24 hours will lead to cancellation of bookings.
- A confirmation SMS shall be sent to applicant after successful payment and disbursement within the 24-hour mandatory period;
- Login with your credentials to view booking information and print out your Tenancy Agreement.
Procedure for the Registration of Bed
All UPSA students who successfully secure bed through the application exercise shall be required to do biometric registration at the Porter’s Lodge before starting residence.
Timetable for the registration exercise shall be published in due course.
- The use of improper passport picture shall lead to the withdrawal of the assigned room;
- Where it is discovered that no passport picture is uploaded, the assigned room shall be withdrawn.