University of Ghana, UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 – Application, Requirements & Guidelines
Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2022/2023 (Updated Daily)
University of Ghana Undergraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out – The University of Ghana, UG Legon has released the Admission Forms for Undergraduate Programme for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The University of Ghana, Legon (UG) invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission to the under-listed Undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
Get all the details you need in order to apply using University of Ghana Legon 2022/2023 Undergraduate Admission Forms below. Please take note that application will fully be done online.
The University of Ghana Legon 2022/2023 Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2022/2023 online application has been released. The University of Ghana undergraduate application will be fully done online and an e-voucher can be purchased at the bank for an application.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
School of Medicine and Dentistry
a. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
b. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
School of Pharmacy
c. Bachelor of Pharmacy
School of Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences
d. Bachelor of Science in Dental Laboratory Sciences
e. Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
f. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory
g. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
h. Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
i. Bachelor of Science in Radiography
School of Nursing & Midwifery
j. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
COLLEGE OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
School of Engineering:
a. Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
b. Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
c. Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
d. Bachelor of Science in Food Process Engineering
e. Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Agriculture
f. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
g. Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Extension
h. Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences
School of Veterinary Medicine
i. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Credit passes in any Three (3) Electives subjects
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
Credit passes in Three (3) electives comprising Physics, Chemistry and either Biology, Elective Mathematics or Geography
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Credit passes in Three (3) Electives subjects comprising Chemistry, Physics and Elective Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
Credit passes in Three (3) Electives subjects including Elective Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
Credit passes in Three (3) Electives subjects comprising Elective Mathematics and any other Two (2) elective subjects
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Applicants must have Credit passes in Three (3) Electives subjects comprising Elective Mathematics and any other Two (2) elective subjects
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
Credit passes in Three (3) Electives subjects comprising Physics, Elective Mathematics and Chemistry.
School of Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Biology and Conservation Science
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Botany
- Bachelor of Science in Marine & Fisheries Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Science
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
University of Ghana Business School
a. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of Ghana School of Law
b. Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
School of Arts – Bachelor of Arts –Available in the following Departments:
c. Department of Religions
d. Department of Philosophy and Classics
e. Department of History
f. Department of Archaeology and Heritage Studies
School of Languages – Bachelor of Arts –Available in the following Departments:
g. Department of English
h. Department of French
i. Department of Modern Languages
j. Department of Linguistics
School of Social Sciences – Bachelor of Arts –Available in the following Departments:
k. Department of Economics
l. Department of Political Science
m. Department of Sociology
n. Department of Geography and Resource Development
o. Department of Social Work
p. Department of Psychology
School of Performing Arts – Bachelor of Fine Arts/Bachelor of Arts –Available in the following Departments:
q. Department of Dance Studies
r. Department of Theatre Arts
s. Department of Music
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
School of Information and Communication Studies
Bachelor of Arts in Information Studies
School of Education and Leadership
Bachelor of Arts in Education (Non-teaching)
Bachelor of Arts in Education (English)
Bachelor of Science in Education (Biology)
Bachelor of Science in Education (Chemistry)
Bachelor of Science in Education (Mathematics)
Bachelor of Science in Education (Physics)
School of Continuing and Distance Education
Bachelor of Arts in Adult Education and Human Resource Studies
Distance Education Programmes
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Arts – Available in the following Departments:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Information Studies
- Department of Adult Education and Human Resource Studies
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (For professional nurses who already have a Diploma in Nursing from a recognized Nursing Training College)
The following diploma programmes will be run at the Regional Learning Centres. Applicants should note that the distance education is non-residential.
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Adult Education
Diploma in Youth and Development
University of Ghana Legon Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The University of Ghana announces for the information of the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
- All prospective applicants are advised to carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
- All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank when they purchase the e-voucher.
- There is direct admission of applicants into the various Programmes available in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences. Applicants will be expected to select up to four (4) choices in order of preference.
- Applicants who select either B.Sc. Administration or Bachelor of Laws (LLB) as first choice are advised strongly to select bouquets from the Bachelor of Arts programme as second choice to enhance their chances of gaining admission.
- For the Bachelor of Arts (BA) programme, applicants are required to select subjects from the list of bouquets provided. Up to four (4) subject bouquets must be selected in order of preference.
- All students entering the BA progamme must offer three (3) subjects at Level 100, two (2) subjects at Level 200 and Level 300 and either two (2) subjects or one (1) subject at Level 400.
- Qualified Applicants to the Bachelor’s degree on the Legon Campus who are unable to meet the competitive cut-off points determined by the Admissions Board for admission to preferred programmes of study may opt for the Fee-paying Scheme. Interested applicants must indicate this option on their application forms.
- Mature Students Admission has been re-introduced into the Bachelor of Arts Distance Education (DE) Programme with effect from the 2022/2023 academic year.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE at http://admission.ug.edu.gh on the purchase of the University of Ghana application e-voucher.
- All applicants will be considered on the basis of result equivalents as provided by the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE), as per schedule below:
|A1||1 Excellent||A||1 – Excellent|
|B2||2 – Very Good||B||2 – Very Good|
|B3||3 – Good||C||3 – Good|
|C4||4 – Credit||D||4 – Credit|
|C5||5 – Credit||E||5 – Pass|
|C6||6 – Credit||F||6- Fail|
|D7||7 – Pass|
|E8||8 – Pass|
|F9||9 – Fail|
- All applicants who have ever attended or graduated with Certificate/Diploma from the University of Ghana from 1996 to date should indicate their **STUDENT IDENTITY NUMBERS** on their application forms. The same number will be used in the intended programme of study if admitted.
- Since the 2007/2008 academic year, the University of Ghana has ceased to admit applicants with the West African Examination Council’s Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificates
- All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Ghana is very transparent. Applicants should therefore beware of any persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them gain admission for a fee.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR ON-LINE APPLICATIONS ARE CORRECTLY FILLED AND SUBMITTED
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM – HOW TO APPLY
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 at the following banks: Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank, Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank. Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
WASSSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with Foreign Background
WASSCE/SSSCE applicants and Ghanaians who apply with foreign qualifications from schools which write the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the IGCSE such as Alpha Beta, Faith Montessori International School, Ghana International School, New Nation International School, SOS – Hermann GMEINER International College and Tema International School etc., should do the following:
At any of the Banks listed above, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served. Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones. After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the Pin should be kept in a safe place as they may be required by applicants when assessing their admission status at a later date.
DIPLOMA/HND TO DEGREE APPLICANTS
Diploma/HND to Degree applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms:
Where applicable, certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips
GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
Ghanaians applying from abroad should NOT buy the e-voucher. They should use the following link to access the online application form for completion and submission.
Online Application for Ghanaian Undergraduate applicants from abroad
All applicants are expected to pay to the University a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.This fee can be paid directly or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account. Details of the Account are:
|Account Name:||University of Ghana Foreign Students Account|
|Bank Details:||Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch|
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application form.
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
International applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad should NOT buy the e-voucher. They should use the following link to access the online application form for completion and submission.
Online Application for International Undergraduate applicants
All applicants are expected to pay to the University a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.This fee can be paid directly or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account.
Details of the Account are:
|Account Name:||University of Ghana Foreign Students Account|
|Bank Details:||Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch|
or International Transfer through Ecobank (0161014409780401 or 0161094409780403
or Payment with Credit Card on the GT payment platform.
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/ results slips should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form.
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
General Information for All Undergraduate Applicants
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WITH WASSCE/SSSCE AND OTHER FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS
Duration of Programmes
With the exception of The Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine programmes, all first degree programmes of study are of four (4) years duration.
The Bachelor of Laws (LLB) programme may be followed by a-two year professional course at the Ghana School of Law.
The Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery programmes may be followed by a three-year clinical programme for the DBS and the MB. ChB Degree.
The Doctor of Veterinary Medicine is a straight six-year programme.
University of Ghana Campuses
The University’s teaching and research is carried out across four (4) campuses, namely:
Legon (Main) Campus
The Legon Campus, which is the main campus, is located 13 kilometers northeast of Accra. This campus houses the central administration and all the university halls and hostels (both university owned and privately owned. The main campus houses all foreign students and Ghanaians admitted into programmes on the main campus.
Accra City Campus
The Accra City Campus is located within the Central Business District of Accra. Currently, the campus offers on full time basis, two (2) programmes which are also offered on the main campus. These are:
The Bachelor of Science in Administration programme
The Bachelor of Arts programme
All regular Diploma programmes are also run at the Accra City Campus.
All programmes offered at the City Campus are non- residential.
The Korle-Bu Campus is located three (3) kilometers from the Accra Central Business District and houses the College of Health Sciences.
Distance Education Regional Centres
The Distance Education programme is run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education, Legon and its ten (10) Regional Centres. As these programmes will be run in the regions, applicants will be given the opportunity to pursue a University of Ghana from the comfort of their homes. Programmes offered are:
Bachelor of Science in Administration programme
Bachelor of Arts programme
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology programme
Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme (For professional nurses who already have a Diploma in Nursing from a recognized Nursing Training College). These professional nurses can remain at post while pursuing their degree programmes.
The Distance Education programme is non-residential.
Qualifications acceptable for admissions include the following:
Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSSCE/WASSSCE)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
GCE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
IGCSE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels
American High School Grade 12
Other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSSCE/SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels)
All admissions will be to Level 100.
1. Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
2. Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
3. Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
4. UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
5. Where Is University Of Ghana Located
6. Where Is University Of Ghana
7. UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form
When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
8. When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
9. Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
10. Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
11. Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
12. Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
13. Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
14. UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form
How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
15. How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
16. How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
17. How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
18. UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form
How To Contact University Of Ghana
19. Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
20. Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
21. When Was University Of Ghana Established
22. When Was University Of Ghana Built
23. Which University In Ghana Is The Best
24. What Is University Of Ghana
25. Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
26. Who Built University Of Ghana
27. Who Established University Of Ghana
28. University Of Ghana Business School
29. University Of Ghana Courses
30. University Of Ghana Address
31. University Of Ghana Graduate School
32. UG Legon Undergraduate Admission Form
33. University Of Ghana Medical Centre
34. University Of Ghana Grading System
35. University Of Ghana Law School
36. University Of Ghana Courses Offered
40. University Of Ghana Admission
41. University Of Ghana Admission List
42. University Of Ghana Admission Forms
43. University Of Ghana Application
44. University Of Ghana Admission Office
45. University Of Ghana Anthem
46. University Of Ghana Admissions
47. University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
48. University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
49. University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
2. Ghana School Of Law Admission Forms
3. University of Cape Coast Admission Forms
4. University Of Ghana Admission Forms
5. Ghana Institute Of Languages Admission Forms
6. Ghana Institute of Journalism Admission Forms
7. University Of Professional Studies, Accra Admission Form
8. University of Education Winneba Admission Forms
9. University for Development Studies Admission Forms
10. University Of Mines and Technology Admission Forms
11. University of Health and Allied Sciences Admission Forms
12. University of Energy and Natural Resources Admission Forms
13. Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Admission Form
Admission Forms For Private Universities
14. Ashesi University College Admission Form
15. Pentecost University College (PUC) Admission Form
15. Presbyterian University Admission Form
16. Methodist University College Ghana MUCG Admission Form
17. All Nations University College ANUC Admission Form
18. Regional Maritime University RMU Admission Form
19. Catholic Institute of Business and Technology CIBT Admission Form
20. Central University (CU) Admission Forms
21. Lancaster University Ghana LUG Admission Forms
22. Knutsford University College Admission Forms
23. Islamic University College Ghana IUCG Admission Forms
24. Christian Service University College CSUC Admission Forms
25. Catholic University College of Ghana CUCG Admission Forms
26. Valley View University VVU Admission Forms
27. Wisconsin International University College Admission Forms is Out
Admission Forms For Technical Universities/Poly
28. Accra Technical University ATU Admission Forms
29. Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Forms
30. Cape Coast Technical University CCTU Admission Forms
31. Ho Technical University HTU Admission Forms
32. Koforidua Technical University KTU Admission Forms
33. Kumasi Technical University KSTU Admission Forms
34. Sunyani Technical University STU Admission Forms
36. Takoradi Technical University TTU Admission Forms
37. Tamale Technical University (TaTu) Admission Forms
Pingback: University of Ghana UG, Legon Law Admission Forms 2018/2019 - Application, Requirements & Guidelines - Quoterich
Pingback: 2018/2019 University of Ghana, Legon Admission Forms – UG Legon Admission Forms Updates - Quoterich
Pingback: ADMISSIONS - Quoterich
I VE A THIRD CLASS DEGREE IN POLITICAL SCI.WISH TO PURSUE ANOTHER DEGREE IN PHYLOSOPHY OR RELIGION.HOW MANY YEARS WILL TAKE ME.ABU SADIQ ELKIME FROM JIGAWA STATE NIGERIA