Teachers Service Commission TSC Registration 2023-2024
Teachers Service Commission TSC Registration – Check details:
The Teachers Service Commission Act 2012 Article 237 requires the commission to register all qualified teachers before they can teach in any public or private institution. A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days. The names of all registered teachers will be published every year.
Applicants are required to apply for registration online and the user-guide is also available.
One should scan and upload the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates
- National identity card
- Bank slip
- One passport size photo
- KRA pin
- GP69 form
- Certificate of good conduct
- Entry and work permit for non-Kenyans.
TEACHER REGISTRATION APPLICATION GUIDE
- To Register for TSC Number as a teacher, visit https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Click on the New Teacher registration module.
- When you click on the New Registration Module you will be taken to the screen where you type:
- ID No. /Passport
- your surname
- Type your ID number and surname, click on the button “Next” to move to the next screen.
- Click NEXT button to move to the next screen after filling all the provided fields.
- Click on the “Add” button at the top right corner, a screen appears where you choose the scanned documents and
- Click “Upload” after choosing the document to be added and a screen appears with the message in blue “File Uploaded!”
- Click on the “Back” button at the left top corner to upload the other documents and once all the documents are added click “next “on the form.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next form of page.
- Click on the “Action” button to make the fields active for typing. After clicking on the action button choose
the type of document to upload from the drop-down list and attach the scanned documents.
- Once the document is attached, click “Upload” and a screen appear with the words “File uploaded!!”.
- Click “next” to move to the next form.
- Select mode of payment.
- Type in the pay- in slip number.
- Save and finalize after filling all the required fields.
For registration, one is required to deposit Ksh 1,060 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking. (KSh 1,000 is a non-refundable registration fee and ksh 60 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC).
For application for a duplicate certificate, one is required to deposit KSh 2,060 (KSh 2,000 is a non-refundable application fee and ksh 60 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC).
The amounts are payable to:
National Bank of Kenya Ltd,
Harambee Avenue branch,
Account Name: TSC-Secretariat
Account Number: 01001005707400
*Only original documents should be scanned