Presbyterian University College (PUCG) Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Presbyterian University College (PUCG) Admission Requirements – Check Below:
Accreditation and Affiliation
The Presbyterian University College, Ghana is accredited by National Accreditation Board of Ghana and Affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon(UG), the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST) and the University of Cape Coast(UCC).
In the 2012 Web Ranking of Universities in Ghana, the PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANA is ranked 1st among the Private Universities in Ghana and 3rd among all the Universities in the country. Again, Presbyterian University is one of the only THREE Universities in the Country which are ranked among the First 100 Universities in Africa.
Qualified Applicants are invited for Admission into the Undergraduate Programmes being offered at the Presbyterian University College, Ghana for the 2017/2020 Academic Year.
GENERAL ENTRY QUALIFICATION FOR APPLICANTS:
General Entry Requirement for SSSCE/ GBCE/ WASSCE Applicants
The total aggregate score for SSSCE/GBCE is 24 or better and that of WASSCE is 36 or better
(Integrated Science will be used to calculate the aggregate score of Applicants who apply for the following programmes: BSc. Mathematics, BSc. Information and Communication Technology, BSc. Environmental and Natural Resources Management, BSc. Physician Assistant, and BSc. Nursing.
Social Studies will be used to calculate the aggregate score of applicants who apply for BSc. Rural and Community Development, BSc. Business Administration and BSc. Economics).
RSA III/ABEC/HND Applicants are eligible to apply.
MATURE APPLICANTS: Except for BSc. Nursing and BSc. Physician Assistant programmes, Mature Applicants for all other programmes must have attained a minimum age of 25 years with relevant work experience (Candidate must include Birth Certificate) and must pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics and General Paper/Aptitude Test.
Programmes on Offer and Entry requirements
OKWAHU CAMPUS: (Regular, Weekend and Long Vacation Modular Programmes are Available)
BSc. Business Administration: WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should have Three core subjects plus Three elective from any of the existing Elective Groupings
BSc. Mathematics: Applicants should have Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better in Core Mathematics.
BSc. Information & Communication Technology: Applicants should have Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better in Core Mathematics.
BSc. Agribusiness: Applicants should have Science/Agricultural background from any of the following qualifications:
- WASSCE/SSSCE holders should have General Science or General Agriculture Background.
- Ordinary Level: Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Additional Mathematics/Agricultural Science/General Science.
- Diploma/ HND Holders from an Accredited Agricultural College will be placed in Level 200 or 300 after an interview.
BSc. Business Economics: Applicants should have elective Economics and Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better in Core Mathematics.
AKUAPEM CAMPUS: (Regular, Weekend and Long Vacation Modular Programmes are Available)
B.A. Rural & Community Development: WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should have Three core subjects plus Three elective from any of the existing Elective Groupings
BSc. Environmental and Natural Resources Management
The Programme is open to:
- WASSCE/SSSCE holders with General Science/General Agriculture/General Arts background.
- Diploma/HND Certificate Holders in Forestry and Environmental Health and other related areas will be placed at Level 200 or 300 after an interview.
ASANTE AKYEM CAMPUS:
BSc. Nursing. (Regular and Weekend Modules Available)
- Applicants with the following background with aggregate 36 in WASSCE or 24 in SSSCE are eligible for admission into the BSc. Nursing Programme: General Arts, General Agriculture with Chemistry, Home Economics with Food and Nutrition. ( Interested Applicants should have grade C6 or better in English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- SRN/RGN Applicants will be placed at Level 200 of the programme after an interview as mature students.
BSc. Physician Assistantship – Applicants who hold the following qualifications are eligible for admission:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should possess three Elective Science Subjects plus three Core Subjects, aggregate 36 or 24 or better.
- GCE O/L Certificate Holders should possess Science or General Science or Additional General Science plus Two A/L Science Subjects.
- Candidates with Advanced Diploma in Community Medicine/Diploma Medical Assistant Certificates plus WASSCE/SSSCE or GCE O/L Certificates will be admitted to level 300 of the programme after an interview as mature students.
- Candidates with SRN or RGN Certificates PLUS relevant WASSCE/SSSCE or GCE O/L subjects will be admitted to level 200 after an interview.
- Candidates who hold BSc. Human Biology and its equivalent will be admitted to Level 300.
- Candidates who hold BSc. Biochemistry/ BSc. Biology and other related certificates will be admitted to level 200.
TEMA CAMPUS: (Weekend Module Only)
Programmes available are – BSc. Business Administration and BSc. Business Economics.
KUMASI CAMPUS: (Regular and Weekend Module Available)
Programmes available are
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Mathematics
- BSc. Actuarial Science
This programme is designed for Candidates with weak passes in the SSSCE/WASSCE who have not obtained the minimum entry requirements for admission into universities in Ghana or other tertiary institutions.
Candidates will be offered 12 months of tuition to enable them re-write the WASSCE. Candidates who obtain the minimum entry requirements after the resit would be admitted into any degree programme of their choice.
PROFESSIONAL, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE COURSES:
The University College also offers several Professional courses (ACCA, CIB, CIMA, ICAG), Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
Where Is University Of Ghana Located
Where Is University Of Ghana
When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
How To Contact University Of Ghana
Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
When Was University Of Ghana Established
When Was University Of Ghana Built
Which University In Ghana Is The Best
What Is University Of Ghana
Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
Who Built University Of Ghana
Who Established University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School
University Of Ghana Courses
University Of Ghana Address
University Of Ghana Graduate School
University Of Ghana Mis Web
University Of Ghana Medical Centre
University Of Ghana Grading System
University Of Ghana Law School
University Of Ghana Courses Offered
University Of Ghana Logo
University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Admission
University Of Ghana Admission List
University Of Ghana Admission Forms
University Of Ghana Application
University Of Ghana Admission Office
University Of Ghana Anthem
University Of Ghana Admissions 2021
University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
The University Of Ghana
The University Of Ghana Medical School
The University Of Ghana Business School
Requirements Of The University Of Ghana Law School
Is The University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Are The University Of Ghana Forms Out
The Best University Of Ghana
Courses At The University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School Short Courses
University Of Ghana Balme Library
University Of Ghana Business Courses
University Of Ghana Business School Contact
University Of Ghana Business School Emba
University Of Ghana Business School Mba Fees
University Of Ghana Cut Off Points
University Of Ghana Courses And Requirements
University Of Ghana Contact
University Of Ghana College Of Education
University Of Ghana Accra City Campus
University Of Ghana Computer Science Requirements
Presbyterian University College PUCG Admission Requirements
University Of Ghana Distance Learning
University Of Ghana Diploma Courses
University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees
University Of Ghana Diploma Admission List
University Of Ghana Department Of Psychology