Pentecost University College (PUC) Logo
Vision & Mission
The vision of the Pentecost University College is to empower students to serve their own generation and posterity with integrity and the fear of God.
The University’s mission is to be on the cutting-edge of the dissemination of knowledge, quality education, research and training for the purpose of producing an excellent human resource base to meet the demands of Ghana’s development.
PUC recognises the under-listed institutional core values as qualities that students and staff must display in the execution of their tasks:
- Faith in God through Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and the Bible as the basis of all rule and conduct.
- Integrity of heart and credibility in all actions.
- Commitment and dedication to hard work,timeliness, innovation and development of excellence as hallmarks of a true servant of God.
- Capacity building to realise the full potential of the total person.
- Creating a Christian environment and relationships whereby everyone will have the opportunity to know Christ and make Him known.
- Developing leaders with integrity for The Church of Pentecost, the Christian Community,and the nation.
- Respect for the equality for all people irrespective of their gender, race and colour,human rights; and good Governance