Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Recruitment Employers 2021/2022
Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Recruitment Employers 2021/2022 | Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Recruitment Employers | Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Recruitment Employers 2021/2022
This refers to the private companies that have offers of places for NABCO trainees. In terms of the procedure, employers can sign on to the NABCO through a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to achieve the following:
- Use the NABCO platform as a primary reference point for sourcing working staff.
- Private partners to be issued an uptake quota of trainees.
- Offer training, mentoring and skills upgrading to the recruited graduate trainees; based on an arrangement that assists with a percentage of the cost of training for example.
- Finally, under this, the NABCO could pay for the first year of trainees who are hired by private employers; apply a 50-50 sharing arrangement in the second year; with an undertaking by user businesses to retain 50% of those engaged under the MOU by the third year.
See Also: Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Login
Partner Ministries Departments And Agencies
- Association of Ghana Industries (AGI)
- Ministry of Trade and Industry
- National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI)
- Ghana Standards Authority (GSA)
- Ministry of Business Development
- National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP)
- Council for Technical Vocational Education and Training (COTVET)
|ORGANISATION||CORE BUSINESS||POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP|
|National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP)||
|National Board for Small Scale Industry (NBSSI)||
|Council for Technical, Vocational and Education Training (COTVET)||
|Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI)||
|Ghana Standards Authority (GSA)||