Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Forms 2020/2021
Mampong College of Education Admission Forms 2020 – See details below to apply…
How to apply
Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Thirty Ghana Cedis(GH¢ 100.00) into the Colleges of Education – Ghana acount at any branch of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Ltd.
- uniBank Ghana Ltd.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dailling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following iformation:
- A Personal iddentification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Aplication Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address – admission.coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow the specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should, therefore, provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications have not been successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check the results of all applicants from the West African Examination Council.
Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their of their applications will face the legal consequences of their actions.