Koforidua Technical University KTU Scholarship
Koforidua Technical University KTU Scholarship – Check Below:
The Financial Aid Board (FAB) supports the vision of the Polytechnic to offer high quality career-focused education to produce human resources with capabilities to meet national development needs. This is to significantly reduce or eliminate financial barriers that might prohibit or inhibit students’ access to Koforidua Polytechnic.
The FAB, thus, provides financial assistance to students who, without such assistance, may not be able to readily access or meet their educational expenditure at the Polytechnic.
Encourage the Polytechnic to create and maintain work-study programmes and opportunities for students.
- Aggressively engage sustainable fund-raising efforts, activities, and programmes.
- Encourage the establishment of scholarships schemes by individuals and organizations for specific identifiable bodies, such as District Assemblies, religious denominations, etc.
- Financial aid is funds to help you and your family pay for educational expenses such as academic facility user fees. Financial aid is thus available and intended to remove the cost barriers that may prevent you from attaining your educational goals. Brilliant students who demonstrate significant financial need may qualify for financial aid.
For now, financial aid provided by the Polytechnic involves financial support towards academic fees only. Other additional elements like boarding and lodging, transportation and living expenses would be added as more resources become available.TYPES OF FINANCIAL AID
Financial Aid at the Polytechnic is in the form of a scholarship either in full or part.
In order to qualify to apply for and receive financial aid from the Polytechnic, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
To be eligible for aid an applicant must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Applicant must complete Application Form available at the Guidance & Counselling Office.
- Must be a registered student of Koforidua Polytechnic as enshrined in the students statutes.
- Must attend an interview and the panelists must be convinced that he/she really needs assistance from the Board.
- Must submit a written statement indicating why he/she needs assistance from the Board.
- Must be a contributing continuing student of Koforidua Polytechnic, i.e. they must not owe any freshmen fees.
- Must not have received any institutional/foundation scholarships, fee waiver or tuition exemptions.
- Must demonstrate his/her financial need to the Board, and must be ready to supply any document required for decision-making.
- Parent or Guardian must have suffered a momentary setback that has made it impossible for them to honour the ward’s financial obligations towards the Polytechnic.
- A declaration by parent / guardian that he/she is unable to pay fees and must be endorsed by a Religious Leader, Lawyer, Chief, Medical Officer, Senior Public Servant, Minister, Chief or any Person of good standing as may be determined by the board
- Must be making excellent academic progress as determined by the University.If you are unsure about any of the items stated above, please contact the Students Financial Aid Office at the Guidance & Counselling Office in the AD Block, near Poly FM or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0287-249222
Attempts are being made to source funds from the following bodies:
- District Assemblies
- Government Agencies
- Corporate Bodies
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Public Spirited Individuals
Guidance & Counselling Office
Former Administration Block
Near Poly FM
Students Financial Aid Office
P. O. Box KF 981, Koforidua – Ghana
0287-249222, 0273-677777; 0342094103
You are required to submit a completed application form with all the supporting documentation to the FAO. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/responses on your application is not clear.
The next step is an interview of short listed applicants. If your application is successful, you will receive written notification from the Financial Aid Office describing the kind of financial aid that you have been awarded. The award would be credited to your student account at the Polytechnic.
Application form could be obtained from the Guidance & Counselling Office.
If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0287-249222 or send an email to email@example.com. You may also walk in anytime during working hours.
It is important that your eligibility for student financial aid be based upon accurate information. In doing so, together, we can ensure that the right students get financial support, and that the integrity of the Polytechnic Students Financial Aid programme is preserved.
Misrepresentation in any form or manner shall render an application null and void. Any awards made based on a misrepresentation shall be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant, and in addition he/she also may be prosecuted.
Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
Where Is University Of Ghana Located
Where Is University Of Ghana
When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
How To Contact University Of Ghana
Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
When Was University Of Ghana Established
When Was University Of Ghana Built
Which University In Ghana Is The Best
What Is University Of Ghana
Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
Who Built University Of Ghana
Who Established University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School
University Of Ghana Courses
University Of Ghana Address
University Of Ghana Graduate School
University Of Ghana Mis Web
University Of Ghana Medical Centre
University Of Ghana Grading System
University Of Ghana Law School
University Of Ghana Courses Offered
University Of Ghana Logo
University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Admission
University Of Ghana Admission List
University Of Ghana Admission Forms
University Of Ghana Application
University Of Ghana Admission Office
University Of Ghana Anthem
University Of Ghana Admissions 2021
University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
The University Of Ghana
The University Of Ghana Medical School
The University Of Ghana Business School
Requirements Of The University Of Ghana Law School
Is The University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Are The University Of Ghana Forms Out
The Best University Of Ghana
Courses At The University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School Short Courses
University Of Ghana Balme Library
University Of Ghana Business Courses
University Of Ghana Business School Contact
University Of Ghana Business School Emba
University Of Ghana Business School Mba Fees
University Of Ghana Cut Off Points
University Of Ghana Courses And Requirements
University Of Ghana Contact
University Of Ghana College Of Education
University Of Ghana Accra City Campus
University Of Ghana Computer Science Requirements
University Of Ghana Distance Learning
University Of Ghana Diploma Courses
University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees
University Of Ghana Diploma Admission List
University Of Ghana Department Of Psychology