Koforidua Technical University Online Application 2021
Koforidua Technical University Online Application | See details below on how to apply for Koforidua Technical University below…
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Officeor at any Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB),Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
- In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes- of study for the 2021/2021 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 30th September, 2021.
For general admission enquiries call:
- Admissions, 0243428122, 0274537604
- Dean, Faculty of Business and Management Studies – 0244719864
- Dean, Faculty of Engineering – 0540569268
- Dean, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology- 020004458
- Dean, Faculty of Built and Natural Environment – 0200639163
- Dean, Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences – 0244633647
- Director, IODL – 0244597229