KNUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022
KNUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 | KNUST has released the Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session… See details of KNUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 below.
KNUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 – Requirements and Application Details
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Graduate Admissions for Candidates to Research or Higher Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/ LLM/MPHARM/ MPHIL/PhD)
KNUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- I. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS
- II. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
KNUST POSTGRADUTE ADMISSION – MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 1st February 2021.
- First of all, candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢220.00) at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank or uniBank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/pgadmissionsnew/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is
Monday, 30th April, 2021.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
- Has KNUST Forms Been Released
- KNUST How To Apply
- How To Fill KNUST Forms
- How To Fill KNUST Awaiting Forms
2021/2022 Admission Forms For Public Universities
- 2021/2022 UPSA Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 GIMPA Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 KNUST Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 Ghana School Of Law Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University of Cape Coast UCC Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University Of Ghana UG Legon Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 Ghana Institute Of Languages GIL Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 Ghana Institute of Journalism GIJ Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University of Education Winneba UEW Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University for Development Studies UDS Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University Of Mines and Technology UMaT Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University of Health and Allied Sciences UHAS Admission Forms
- 2021/2022 University of Energy and Natural Resources UENR Admission Forms