Where Are KNUST 2024 Admission Forms Sold
Where Are KNUST 2024 Admission Forms Sold | KNUST has released the admission form for 2024-2025 academic year … see details below.
Points of Sale:
ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
Application Processing Fee:
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 250.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES or dial *447*160# on ALL NETWORKS and follow the prompts.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S ADMISSION PORTAL (HERE!) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2023.
MATURE APPLICANTS ARE, HOWEVER, REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2023.
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
Applicants Should Take Note of the Following:
- Only names that appear on the examination slip(s) shall be recognised by the university.
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms photocopies of their results slips and/or relevant certificates.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- Applicants shall include one passport-size photograph with a light green background.
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e., Index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny him/herself admission.
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the Central Undergraduate Admissions Committee without any other considerations and/ or solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- Mandatory requirement: all applicants are required to visit the University’s website at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ to complete their application process online. Applicants are to use the login and pin number provided on the e-voucher for this purpose.
- Applicants are to note that upon release of the WAEC results, the admission portal would be opened for One (1) Week for applicants to make any amendments with respect to their names, index numbers, year of examination, choice of programmes, etc.
The following programmes are available at the Obuasi Campus of the University:
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. Materials Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology)
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management)
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/International Business)
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance)
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Midwifery
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Sciences
All Top- Up programmes are fee-paying only. Top-up programmes include:
- BSC BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HND HOLDERS)
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (PHARM D) TWO (2) YEARS
- Applicants must be practicing Pharmacist with three (3) years post registration experience.
- Applicants for Top-Up programmes are required to submit their completed online application to the Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, KNUST, Kumasi & Head, KNUST Office, Accra, on or before Friday, September 29, 2023.
Private Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana