CCTU Admission Forms Closing Date 2020/2021
CCTU Admission Forms Closing Date 2020 | See details of Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms Deadline 2020/2021 academic year.
CCTU Admission Forms Closing Date…Details of CCTU Admission Forms Closing Date 2020. Read on CCTU Admission Forms Closing Date
2020 WASSCE CANDIDATES CAN ALSO APPLY
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM
Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
a. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
b. At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
c. All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
d. All networked branches of GCB Bank.
g. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
h. All networked branches of Republic Bank in Ghana.
i. Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card
COST OF E-VOUCHER
Bachelor of Technology Programmes -GH¢140.00
HND/Professional Programmes -GH¢130.00
HND Mature Applicants -GH¢140.00
Diploma/Access Programmes -GH¢110.00
International Applicants -USD110
(A) ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to www.cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher. Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 20KB and 100KB in size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
The Acting Registrar,
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box AD 50,
Closing date for sale of application forms is Friday, 13th September, 2020. Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Cape Coast Technical University website www.cctu.edu.gh. For further information please call 03321- 33090 / 33205.
(Sgd.) AG. REGISTRAR