Ashesi University Fees Structure 2021 – 2022
Ashesi University Fees Structure 2021 – 2022 – Check Below:
Ashesi’s academic year consist of two semesters. The first semester of every academic year begins late August to December, and the second semester runs from January to May. Tuition fees also cover textbooks. Students who do not already have medical insurance, will be required to sign on for one upon enrolment into Ashesi.
|Tuition per semester||$3,948*||$3,948*|
|Medical insurance (not required with proof of other medical insurance)||$240||$240|
|On-campus housing (optional)||$940||$1,193|
*Effective August 2020
In addition to the above expenses, we recommend that students budget an additional minimum of $300 per semester to cover personal expenses and incidentals.
Ashesi has very flexible payment plans for families who cannot pay fees in full at the start of the semester. Families have the option of making payments twice a semester or four times a semester. Families who pay full tuition fees before the due date for each semester, will receive discount.
|Early Payment Discount||3.5%|
|Additional Charge for Paying in Two Instalments||3% fee|
|Additional Charge for Paying in four instalments||6% fee|
- Procedures for paying tuition fees
A. Payment by direct deposit to the bank
(1) Pay fees at the bank (Ghana & ECOWAS Region)
For payments within Ghana or the West Africa (ECOWAS) region, students can deposit fees directly to either our Ghana Cedi or US Dollar account with any ECOBANK branch as follows:
- Account Name : ASHESI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Cedi Account Number : 0200014411600902
- Dollar Account Number : 0202034411600901
(2) Fill deposit slip
Complete a deposit slip in triplicate as follows:
- Original for the bank
- Duplicate to be submitted to Ashesi (photo copy is acceptable). The duplicate can be handed in at the Finance Office on submission of application forms.
- Triplicate should be kept by student as evidence of payment.
(3) Confirm information required on the deposit slip
- Full name and contact number(s).
- A valid Bank Stamp
(4) Submit deposit slip to Ashesi, and get an official Ashesi Receipt
Submit a copy of the deposit slip to the Finance Office at Ashesi, and keep your receipt with you.
B. Payment by International Wire Transfer
West Africa | Other parts of Africa | The Americas | UK & Europe
*Please note geographical location corresponding to each bank account listed below
(1) West Africa Rapid Transfers
(can be conducted from any ECOBANK location in the West African region using the following account information):
(2) Africa Wire Transfer Payment Information
(transfer can be made from banks located in Africa. This applies to both tuition and application fees):
(3) The Americas (USA, Canada, South America) Wire Transfer Payment Information
a. Transfer from:
b. Transfer to:
(4) United Kingdom and Europe Wire Transfer Payment Information
a. Transfer from:
Ghana International Bank PLC, 69 Cheapside, London EC2P2BB, United Kingdom
b. Transfer to:
C. Payment via Online Payment Portal
(1) Please contact the Finance Office if you need further payment instructions.
(2) Deposits are non-refundable.
(3) Students must review all official receipts to ensure the following information reflect on the receipt:
- Date of receipt
- Date of deposit slip or payment order
- Full name
- Deposit amount and exchange rate if applicable
- Payment description, e.g. application fees
- Signature of the Admin Assistant
- Phone number
- Options for paying tuition fees in installments
The university’s credit policy is designed to facilitate fees payment for parents and students. The highlights of our credit policy are as follows:
- Maximum credit amount: students are allowed a maximum credit amount equivalent to one semesters’ tuition fees. This means that student indebtedness to the university should not exceed his or her tuition fee billing for one semester.
- Credit terms: students are allowed a minimum of 14 days credit and a maximum of 90 days to pay their bills. The university has five payment options available to students:
- Early payment: Students who make prompt payment of tuition fees before the standard payment deadline are entitled to 3.5% cash discount.
- Standard Payment: students who pay their tuition fees in full by the standard payment deadline will have neither a discount nor a surcharge.
- Two Installment Payments: Students who opt to pay their tuition fees by two installments will be allowed a maximum of 60 days credit, and pay a surcharge of 3% per semester on the amount due for the semester.
- Three & Four Installment Payment: Students opting for this payment method will be allowed not more than 90 days to pay their fees in full. This payment options attract a surcharge of 6% per semester on the amount due.
- Penalty for overdue debts/late fee payment: Students who do not meet their payment deadlines will be made to pay a penalty for the late payment of the overdue debt or fees. The following penalties shall apply:
- Twenty Dollars(US$20.00) per week for late fee payment
- Total withdrawal of credit privileges if bills are overdue by 45 days or more
- Withholding of exam results and transcripts, and possible suspension from the university until all financial obligations have been met
- Collection Procedures: As part of the account receivable management process, the finance office will communicate regularly to students on their account status. The following procedure will be followed:
- Friendly reminder after 14 days of overdue payment
- Formal reminder after 30 days of overdue payment
- Demand notice after 45 days of overdue payment.
- Signing onto the installment agreement: students who cannot make full payment on the invoice due date must sign onto the Ashesi Standard Installment Agreement Plan. Students or debtors who do not sign onto either the installment plan or make full payment on the due date shall be automatically rolled onto the installment plan or be made to pay the $20.00 per week as indicated in section 3 above.
- Currencies and exchange rate: the university currently accepts payments in either Ghana Cedis or US Dollars. Prevailing exchange rates are fixed per semester.
Study Abroad Fees
(For students applying independently to study abroad at Ashesi)
- All fees are subject to review each semester, and semester expenses may vary.
- Scholarship awards vary depending on proven need, leadership and academic potential, and availability of funds.
Are University Of Ghana Forms Out
Are University Of Ghana Admission Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Is University Of Ghana Accredited
Where Is University Of Ghana Located
Where Is University Of Ghana
When Will University Of Ghana Forms Be Out
When Will University Of Ghana Admission List Be Out
Does University Of Ghana Accept D7
Does University Of Ghana Offer Architecture
Does University Of Ghana Offer Physician Assistant
Does University Of Ghana Offer Mass Communication
Does University Of Ghana Offer Communication Studies
How Much Is University Of Ghana School Fees
How Much Is University Of Ghana Admission Form
How To Calculate University Of Ghana GPA
How To Check University Of Ghana Admission Status
How To Contact University Of Ghana
Is University Of Ghana Forms Out
Is University Of Ghana Admission Still On
When Was University Of Ghana Established
When Was University Of Ghana Built
Which University In Ghana Is The Best
What Is University Of Ghana
Where To Buy University Of Ghana Admission Forms
Who Built University Of Ghana
Who Established University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School
University Of Ghana Courses
University Of Ghana Address
University Of Ghana Graduate School
University Of Ghana Mis Web
University Of Ghana Medical Centre
University Of Ghana Grading System
University Of Ghana Law School
University Of Ghana Courses Offered
University Of Ghana Logo
University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Admission
University Of Ghana Admission List
University Of Ghana Admission Forms
University Of Ghana Application
University Of Ghana Admission Office
University Of Ghana Anthem
University Of Ghana Admissions 2021
University Of Ghana Academic Calendar
University Of Ghana Academic Affairs
University Of Ghana Admission Requirements
The University Of Ghana
The University Of Ghana Medical School
The University Of Ghana Business School
Requirements Of The University Of Ghana Law School
Is The University Of Ghana Admission List Out
Are The University Of Ghana Forms Out
The Best University Of Ghana
Courses At The University Of Ghana
University Of Ghana Business School Short Courses
University Of Ghana Balme Library
University Of Ghana Business Courses
University Of Ghana Business School Contact
University Of Ghana Business School Emba
University Of Ghana Business School Mba Fees
University Of Ghana Cut Off Points
University Of Ghana Courses And Requirements
University Of Ghana Contact
University Of Ghana College Of Education
University Of Ghana Accra City Campus
University Of Ghana Computer Science Requirements
University Of Ghana Distance Learning
University Of Ghana Diploma Courses
University Of Ghana Distance Learning Fees
University Of Ghana Diploma Admission List
University Of Ghana Department Of Psychology